Warburton Valley market dates in 2021
Medicines have changed the world. Medicines have saved children, cured illness, prolonged life, extended the quality of life, and given life to our brothers, sisters, uncles, aunties, fathers, mothers, friends, neighbours, our old and our defenceless young. If you don't do it for yourself, then do it for the people you know, and do it for the people you don't know. Do it for your job. Do it for the economy. Get vaccinated as soon as you can. Thank you.
To help you plan ahead for your weekend Warburton market fix :) Note most markets not running in January.
- 2nd Saturday of each month - Mont De Lancey Country Market
71 Wellington Road Wandin. Melways 121 B2. 9am-1pm. Gold coin entry.
- Fresh produce, Craft, Herbs, Meat, Seasonal fruit, Native flowers and more. Come and see the working Blacksmith's & Wood Turners.
- Seasonal fruit & veg
- Hand made Soaps
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Home made Cakes
- Blacksmiths & Woodturners
- Variety of crafts
- ...and much much more
- Also on 2nd Saturday of each month
The Warburton Community Market / (AKA) St Mary's Market
9am to 2pm at St Mary's Church Hall, Warburton (opposite the Tennis Club).
The market at St Mary's has a wide range of stalls:
- Loads of plants
- free range eggs
- local home grown produce
- soft toys
- home baked cakes
- sausage sizzle and lots ,more.
- Enquiries to Gail 03 5966 2152
(Picture source) St Mary's Market on mymarketsvic.com.au
- 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month
Yarra Junction Market
9am - 2pm. Warburton Highway - opposite Safeway / beside Yarra Junction oval.
- 3rd Saturday of each month
Little Yarra Steiner School Market
9am - 2pm. Little Yarra Steiner School - 205 Little Yarra Road Yarra Junction. Update: We were advised Little Yarra Steiner School Market is closed until further notice. Our market comprises quality, local and hand made goods from the Yarra Valley and beyond. There is a food swap at 10am every market day. Great food, arts, crafts, produce and entertainment.
- Millgrove Market - 3rd Saturday and 5th Sunday each month
- Next to Millgove CFA - 7am-3pm. Telephone: 0410 648 252
- This market has over 30 stalls featuring arts, crafts, clothes, plants, bric a brac, hardware, toiletries, toys and fruit and veg. The historic sawmill is nearby as well as a fabulous toy shop and general store