Warburton Valley market dates in 2019
To help you plan ahead for your weekend Warburton market fix :) Note most markets not running in January.
The Warby Artisans And Produce Market
1st Sunday of every month - 2019 dates
- 4 August 2019
- 1 September 2019
- 6 October 2019
- 3 November 2019
- 1 December 2019
- January 2020 no market
Mechanics Hall at the Upper Yarra Arts Centre from 11am to 3pm. Community indoor market is cool in summer and warm, dry and toasty cosy in winter! Live Music, Quality Art, Crafts, Tasty Treats, Local and Organic Produce, Complimentary Therapies, Jewelery and more! All market proceeds go towards local community projects. Enquiries phone Theresa on 0447 277 513
STOP PRESS: You can book a basket sized space on Julie Davison’s table at the market and she will sell it for you!
Here’s what you need to do and some important points to consider:
1. Produce to be home grown or home-made.
2. Produce must compliment or be compatible with what Julie sells, that is, specifically plants and produce.
3. After contacting Julie to book your basket space on her market table, you can deliver your basket of produce to the market on the Sunday morning between 10 - 11 am. If this is not possible then it must be done by prior arrangement with Julie.
4. BYO Basket.
5. The cost is $5 per basket.
6. The payment of $5 must be paid when produce is delivered at the market.
Contact Julie to discuss your produce and book your basket space on her market table:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 5966 2764
- 2nd Saturday of each month - Mont De Lancey Country Market
71 Wellington Road Wandin. Melways 121 B2. 9am-1pm. Gold coin entry.
Market dates for 2019
- 10 August 2019
- 14 September 2019
- 12 October 2019
- 9 November 2019
- 14 December 2019
- Fresh produce, Craft, Herbs, Meat, Seasonal fruit, Native flowers and more. Come and see the working Blacksmith's & Wood Turners.
- Seasonal fruit & veg
- Hand made Soaps
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Home made Cakes
- Blacksmiths & Woodturners
- Variety of crafts
- ...and much much more
- Also on 2nd Saturday of each month
The Warburton Community Market / (AKA) St Mary's Market
9am to 2pm at St Mary's Church Hall, Warburton (opposite the Tennis Club).
The market at St Mary's has a wide range of stalls:
- Loads of plants
- free range eggs
- local home grown produce
- soft toys
- home baked cakes
- sausage sizzle and lots ,more.
- Enquiries to Gail 03 5966 2152
(Picture source) St Mary's Market on mymarketsvic.com.au
- 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month
Yarra Junction Market
9am - 2pm. Warburton Highway - opposite Safeway / beside Yarra Junction oval.
- 3rd Saturday of each month
Little Yarra Steiner School Market
9am - 2pm. Little Yarra Steiner School - 205 Little Yarra Road Yarra Junction. Update: On 6 April 2017 we've been advised Little Yarra Steiner School Market is closed until further notice. Our market comprises quality, local and hand made goods from the Yarra Valley and beyond. There is a food swap at 10am every market day. Great food, arts, crafts, produce and entertainment.
- Millgrove Market - 5th Sunday of the month
- 29 September 2019
- 29 December 2019
- Next to Millgove CFA - 7am-3pm. Telephone: 5966 5806 or 0419 593 552
This market has over 30 stalls featuring arts, crafts, clothes, plants, bric a brac, hardware, toiletries, toys and fruit and veg. The historic sawmill is nearby as well as a fabulous toy shop and general store