To help you plan ahead for your weekend Warburton market fix :) Note most markets not running in January.
- 2nd Saturday of each month - Mont De Lancey Country Market
71 Wellington Road Wandin. Melways 121 B2. 9am-1pm. Gold coin entry.
- Fresh produce, Craft, Herbs, Meat, Seasonal fruit, Native flowers and more. Come and see the working Blacksmith's & Wood Turners.
- Seasonal fruit & veg
- Hand made Soaps
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Home made Cakes
- Blacksmiths & Woodturners
- Variety of crafts
- ...and much much more
- Also on 2nd Saturday of each month
The Warburton Community Market / (AKA) St Mary's Market
9am to 2pm at St Mary's Church Hall, Warburton (opposite the Tennis Club).
The market at St Mary's has a wide range of stalls:
- Loads of plants
- free range eggs
- local home grown produce
- soft toys
- home baked cakes
- sausage sizzle and lots ,more.
- Enquiries to Gail 03 5966 2152
(Picture source) St Mary's Market on mymarketsvic.com.au
- 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month
Yarra Junction Market
9am - 2pm. Warburton Highway - opposite Safeway / beside Yarra Junction oval.
- 3rd Saturday of each month
Little Yarra Steiner School Market
9am - 2pm. Little Yarra Steiner School - 205 Little Yarra Road Yarra Junction. Update: We were advised Little Yarra Steiner School Market is closed until further notice. Our market comprises quality, local and hand made goods from the Yarra Valley and beyond. There is a food swap at 10am every market day. Great food, arts, crafts, produce and entertainment.
- Millgrove Market - 3rd Saturday and 5th Sunday each month
- Next to Millgove CFA - 7am-3pm. Telephone: 0410 648 252
- This market has over 30 stalls featuring arts, crafts, clothes, plants, bric a brac, hardware, toiletries, toys and fruit and veg. The historic sawmill is nearby as well as a fabulous toy shop and general store