Warburton Valley Tourism Info Ph 03 5966 9600 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact suppliers and services directly as to how COVID-19 may affect the way their products or services are delivered. Stay safe everyone!
Ph 03 5966 9600 centre located in the Water Wheel in the centre of town.
- a non-profit organisation, run for the betterment of its members, and staffed by volunteers
- manager of the Warburton Visitor Information Centre, dealing with approximately 10 000s visitors per annum
- the focal point for local, interstate and international tourism enquiries for the area
- affiliated with Yarra Valley Business and Tourism & Dandenongs Regional Marketing and Tourism Victoria
- Unrelated to warburtoninfo.com
- a network for local tourism-related businesses
Update: The VIC has supplies of the Ted Chisholm Book available at The Warburton Waterwheel Visitor Centre. $10 a copy. All profits go to The Rivercrew who maintain all of the riverside walking tracks