Situated in the beautiful East Warburton are the Habitat Nursery and Orchards where you can enjoy a full day of picking Blueberries, Raspberries and Youngberries, Chestnuts and Hazelnuts (depending on the time of year). Whilst wandering around the 7 acres, you will also enjoy the 60 year old Camelias and Rhododendrons and the large Native Australian Garden area. Bring the family along for a picnic or there are BBQ facilities available, and enjoy a spot of fishing in the Yarra River that runs through the property. While your there why not try some home made Blueberry or Pineapple Guava Jam to take home with you to continue the experience?
NURSERY OPEN ALL YEAR - 10AM - 5PM Wednesday to Sunday
- BERRY SEASON - December until March - 10am - 5pm - 7 days
- CHESTNUT SEASON - March til May
- CAMELLIA + RHODO GARDENS - June to November. Weekends and public holidays or by appointment.
| We also have Bonsai Classes.
Available from the Nursery.
- Pond plants and grasses
- Exotic garden plants
- Camelias and Rhododendrons
- Orchids and Bromeliads
- Native Australian plants
- Blueberries, raspberries and yound berries
- Chestnuts and hazelnuts
- Wreaths and jams
170 Hazelwood Road, East Warburton 3799
Phone/Fax: 03 5966 9047