Warburton Digs, Vista views in the heart of Warby: Contact Larry 0412791407
Please contact suppliers and services directly as to how COVID-19 may affect the way their products or services are delivered. Stay safe everyone!
Warburton Digs self-contained accommodation has all the facilities and homely comforts to make your stay a very comfortable one. It is a spacious and cozy 4- bedroom house that sleeps 10 comfortably, right in the heart of Warburton.
The house has recently undergone a massive renovation making it ideally suited for groups and family getaways.
Enjoy the stunning vista views of Mount Donna Buang or sit by the wood fire and relax. Just 3 minutes from the centre of town and the Yarra river perfectly located for mountain biking, road riding and relaxing. Feed the spectacular bird life from the deck.
- Main bedroom: Queen bed with en-suite
- Bedroom 2: Double bed lower bunk; single bed upper bunk and trundle bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 single beds
- Bedroom 4: 2 single beds or 1 queen bed
- Two bathrooms with:
- Continuous gas hot water
- Heating lamp
- 3 toilets
- Linen & towels provided
- Fully equipped kitchen
- The dining area with hand crafted table seats 10
- Complimentary pod coffee machine
- Log wood fire heater
- Split system AC/heating
- Large flat screen TV & DVD player
- Two large decks and outdoor settings
- Fully equipped laundry
- Board games
- Bike wash bay
- On-site secure parking for up to 4 cars
- Strictly no pets and no smoking
We look forward to hosting you